Fill your prescriptions quickly, conveniently and affordably at any of our eight Gundersen Health System pharmacies. We now offer text alerts when your prescription is ready for pick up. Opt-in by calling or stopping by any of our pharmacy locations.
And because some of our pharmacies are housed within the same walls as many of your Gundersen healthcare providers, you can pick up your prescription right after your appointment.
We also offer drive thru services at our community pharmacies including Cass Street and Gundersen Degen Berglund Pharmacies in La Crosse, Onalaska, and Holmen.
- Fast, friendly prescriptions fills
- Personalized support and medication therapy to help manage complex, chronic or rare health conditions
- Compliance packaging
- Drive-thru window
- Online refills
- Text alerts when prescription is ready
- Medication drop boxes
- Free mail and personal delivery of prescriptions (some restrictions apply)
- Extensive over-the-count product line
- Aids for daily living
Mail delivery of prescriptions
Mail delivery of prescriptions is available and free within the La Crosse, Onalaska, Holmen, and La Crescent city limits by filling your prescription through our La Crosse Clinic pharmacy.
For prescription questions, call any of our pharmacy locations.
Outpatient Clinic pharmacies are a department of Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center. Gundersen Palmer's pharmacy is a department of Gundersen Palmer Lutheran Hospital and Clinics.