We can help your child reach their fullest potential with our comprehensive outpatient and inpatient therapy services. It is our goal to use a multidisciplinary approach to fully support your family in your aim to achieve independence and success in motor, speech, and social development. We also strive to help children regain lost skills due to injury or illness.
Conditions we treat
- Premature birth
- Torticollis (tightening of muscles on one side of the neck)
- Failure to thrive
- Developmental delays in speech, fine motor, or gross motor
- Speech dyspraxia (speech disorder)
- Orthopedic injuries
- Orthopedic surgery with pre and post rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Cerebral Palsy
- Brachial plexus injury (a spinal cord injury that often affects use of the arm, wrist and hand)
- Spina bifida
- Traumatic brain injury
- Hypotonia (decreased muscle tone)
- Genetic disorders and chromosomal abnormalities, such as Down syndrome
- Sensory processing disorder, sensory modulation disorders, and motor dyspraxia (over- or under-sensitive to movement, sounds, touch, taste, sight)
- Feeding and swallowing difficulties
- Oncology (cancer) patients
- Handwriting difficulties
- Visual motor and perceptual difficulties
- Learning disorders
- Coordination dysfunction (clumsy, running into things, frequent falling)
- Feeding/ swallowing difficulties
- Behavior problems (oppositional, meltdowns, difficulties with transitioning from setting to setting or task to task)
- Psychiatric disorders
- Delays in self-care skills (dressing, fasteners, grooming)
- Difficulty with fine motor skills (pinching, manipulating small objects)
- Difficulty with bilateral coordination (using both sides of the body together)
We can help your child develop:
- Activities of daily living
- Attention span
- Balance & coordination
- Early motor milestones
- Fine & gross motor skills
- Functional vision
- Motor planning
- Play skills
- Postural control & alignment
- Range of motion
- Sensory processing
- Social interaction
- Speech & language
- Strength & endurance
- Sports skills
Prior to treatment
Pediatric therapy services are available on a referral basis, generally from any source. A physician's order needs to be in place prior to scheduling of a therapy evaluation and treatment sessions. Please contact your providers' office for this referral.
Prior to your evaluation:
We ask that you complete and submit the parent questionnaire sent to you in the mail. This is to help us better understand your child and develop an appropriate treatment plan.
Prior to beginning treatment:
We ask that you contact your insurance company to ensure coverage of services. At your initial evaluation you will be provided with the diagnosis code and billing codes used during therapy. You will then be able to call your insurance company to determine if services will be covered.
Once therapy begins our staff will submit insurance claims on your behalf.
Families are encouraged to be involved in the therapy process. This would include goal setting, home programming and ongoing communication with the therapist.
Therapies we offer
Cash Pay options available
Pediatric Physical and Occupational Therapy is a cash pay service, which means you have the option to pay a flat rate out of pocket for your child's care. Payment is due when you check in for your child's appointment.
See our prices