Gundersen's board certified practitioners evaluate and fit children and adults with orthotic devices for all types of disabilities and traumatic injuries. Our experts provide the highest quality of orthotic care to ensure the ultimate in support, protection and mobility to perform daily activities.
The orthotechnology staff works with physicians throughout western Wisconsin, southeast Minnesota and northeast Iowa to provide patients with custom, ready-made orthotic services.
Orthoses we offer
- Knee braces for arthritic pain management and sports injuries
- Spinal supports for back pain, scoliosis and spinal injuries
- Leg braces for all types of injuries
- Cranial helmets for plagiocephaly and traumas
- Upper extremity devices for a variety of diagnoses
- Other area exclusives including:
- Smart Walker
- SureStep pediatric foot orthoses
- StarBand remolding helmet
- Charleston Bending Brace for nocturnal treatment of scoliosis
- WalkAide functional e-stim device
Patients are accepted by referral, but we are happy to make an orthotic recommendation prior to your visit.
Orthotics is a department of Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center.