Contact Lens Services
Whether you are being fitted with contact lenses for the first time, replacing your current contacts or having difficulty with your present lenses, we have the contact lens expertise to provide you with the best fit possible.
Your Gundersen eye doctor will recommend the best lenses for you based on your prescription and the way you want to wear contacts. You have a choice, including:
- Single-use disposable regular, bifocal and toric contact lenses
- Two-week or monthly disposable contact lenses (available in tints, astigmatism and bifocal prescriptions)
- Daily wear soft contact lenses (available in tints, astigmatism and bifocal prescriptions)
- Overnight or extended-wear soft contact lenses
- Rigid gas-permeable contact lenses (regular and bifocal)
John Sterling, OD, MS, is a Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry and Corneal Contact Lens Diplomate of the Academy. He was also a principal investigator in the keratoconus study.
Contact lens technician Julie Buxengaard, COT, NCLEC, has received the National Contact Lens Examiners Certification and is a Certified Ophthalmic Technician.
Specialty contact lenses
Even if you have a complicated prescription or other eye issues our contact lens specialists can likely fit you with contacts, such as:
- Scleral contact lenses for patients with eye conditions like keratoconus, dry eyes, post corneal transplant and post refractive surgery
- Bifocal contact lenses, including rigid gas-permeable hard lenses and soft lenses
- Tinted cosmetic lenses
- Post-transplant or corneal-trauma lenses
- Prosthetic contact lenses
- Lenses for post refractive or laser surgery complications
Online contact lens ordering
You can reorder your current Gundersen contact lens prescription online through MyCare. To learn more, login into MyCare. If you do not have a MyCare account, you can enroll online.