7 days a week, extended hours
$65 per visit or less
Onalaska: Crossing Meadows Shopping Center, 1260 Crossing Meadows Dr, Onalaska, WI 54650
La Crosse: Village Shopping Center, 2500 WI-33, La Crosse, WI 54601
For minor illnesses, ExpressCare Clinics are a convenient walk-in option for age 2 and up, whether you receive your care with us or not. This affordable option may be billed to insurance.
- No appointment needed
- Two convenient locations in La Crosse and Onalaska
- Visit covers on-site lab testing—urinalysis, rapid strep tests, mono testing and pregnancy testing—and a written prescription, if needed
- Same level of care you get from any Gundersen Clinic—staffed by nurse practitioners and physician assistants supported by Gundersen family physicians
- If your condition cannot be treated at ExpressCare, you will be referred to the proper medical setting and you will not be charged
What conditions are treated at ExpressCare?
- Bladder or urinary tract infection (female, age 12+)
- Cough or Bronchitis, upper respiratory infections
- Ear pain, swimmer's ear, infection, wax removal
- Mild vomiting/diarrhea
- Insect or tick bites
- Pink eye
- Sinus and seasonal allergies
- Skin irritation and rashes
- Sore or strep throat (extra charge for culture)
What services are offered at Gundersen ExpressCare?
- Pregnancy testing
- TB skin testing
- Quitting tobacco
ExpressCare Clinics in La Crosse and Onalaska are no longer offering physicals for school, sports, camp or college. Please schedule all physicals and well-child visits with your child's primary care provider in Pediatrics or Family Medicine.
Our Pediatrics team offers convenient evening and weekend hours to fit your busy schedule. Well-child visits can be scheduled year-round, but summer appointments fill up quickly, so be sure to schedule early if your child needs an exam during the summer months.