7 days a week, extended hours
$65 per visit or less
La Crosse: Village Shopping Center, 2500 WI-33, La Crosse, WI 54601
For minor illnesses, ExpressCare is a convenient walk-in option for age 2 and up, whether you receive your care with us or not. This affordable option may be billed to insurance.
- No appointment needed
- Visit covers on-site lab testing—urinalysis, rapid strep tests, mono testing and pregnancy testing—and a written prescription, if needed
- Same level of care you get from any Gundersen Clinic—staffed by nurse practitioners and physician assistants supported by Gundersen family physicians
- If your condition cannot be treated at ExpressCare, you will be referred to the proper medical setting and you will not be charged
What conditions are treated at ExpressCare?
- Bladder or urinary tract infection (female, age 12+)
- Ear pain, swimmer's ear, infection, wax removal
- Mild vomiting/diarrhea
- Insect or tick bites
- Pink eye
- Seasonal allergies
- Skin irritation and rashes
Due to COVID-19, if you have a sore throat or respiratory concerns, please call your primary care provider or our 24-hour nurse advisor line at (608) 775-4454.
ExpressCare does not prescribe narcotics/opioids.
What services are offered at Gundersen ExpressCare?
- Pregnancy testing
- TB skin testing
- Quitting tobacco
ExpressCare no longer offers physicals for school, sports, camp or college. Please schedule all physicals and well-child visits with your child's primary care provider in Pediatrics or Family Medicine.
Our Pediatrics team offers convenient evening and weekend hours to fit your busy schedule. Well-child visits can be scheduled year-round, but summer appointments fill up quickly, so be sure to schedule early if your child needs an exam during the summer months.