7 days a week, extended hours
$65 per visit or less
La Crosse: Village Shopping Center, 2500 WI-33, La Crosse, WI 54601
Onalaska ExpressCare closed
For the health and safety of our community, ExpressCare in Onalaska will be closed until further notice.
If you need to be seen, please go to ExpressCare La Crosse, located in the Village Shopping Center; conduct an E-visit through MyCare or a VirtualVisit via your mobile device; or contact your primary care provider.
For minor illnesses, ExpressCare Clinics are a convenient walk-in option for age 2 and up, whether you receive your care with us or not. This affordable option may be billed to insurance.
- No appointment needed
- Two convenient locations in La Crosse and Onalaska
- Visit covers on-site lab testing—urinalysis, rapid strep tests, mono testing and pregnancy testing—and a written prescription, if needed
- Same level of care you get from any Gundersen Clinic—staffed by nurse practitioners and physician assistants supported by Gundersen family physicians
- If your condition cannot be treated at ExpressCare, you will be referred to the proper medical setting and you will not be charged
What conditions are treated at ExpressCare?
- Bladder or urinary tract infection (female, age 12+)
- Ear pain, swimmer's ear, infection, wax removal
- Mild vomiting/diarrhea
- Insect or tick bites
- Pink eye
- Seasonal allergies
- Skin irritation and rashes
Due to COVID-19, if you have a sore throat or respiratory concerns, please call your primary care provider or our 24-hour nurse advisor line at (608) 775-4454.
ExpressCare does not prescribe narcotics/opioids.
What services are offered at Gundersen ExpressCare?
- Pregnancy testing
- TB skin testing
- Quitting tobacco
ExpressCare Clinics in La Crosse and Onalaska are no longer offering physicals for school, sports, camp or college. Please schedule all physicals and well-child visits with your child's primary care provider in Pediatrics or Family Medicine.
Our Pediatrics team offers convenient evening and weekend hours to fit your busy schedule. Well-child visits can be scheduled year-round, but summer appointments fill up quickly, so be sure to schedule early if your child needs an exam during the summer months.