Expert skincare for every skin type
Save on cosmetic services with our monthly specials
At Gundersen, we celebrate the beauty of individuals and their unique characteristics. But when aging, damaged skin, unwanted hair and other concerns become a source of discomfort or embarrassment, we're here to help with cosmetic services.
Why choose Gundersen?
Personalized care. Our Cosmetic Services team includes dermatologists, plastic surgeons and skincare specialists who work collaboratively to achieve your skincare goals. Together, they offer a comprehensive range of services to meet virtually any skincare need.
Expertise. Our experienced providers have advanced credentials and training—providing you the kind of expertise that can only be found within a respected medical facility. Plus, with a board-certified medical doctor always nearby, you can rest assured that our priority is providing the most professional cosmetic services in the safest environment possible.
Results. Together, our Cosmetic Services team's personalized approach and expertise deliver natural-looking results, whether you desire subtle or long-lasting changes.
What cosmetic services are available at Gundersen?
We offer treatments and products for all skin types, even sensitive and delicate post-surgery skin. The best option/s for you will vary based on your goals. Some of the results our patients most commonly request include:
I want a healthier, more youthful complexion.
- Injectable Fillers & BOTOX®: Reduces wrinkles and fine lines; lifts, contours, smooths and corrects facial features; or adds fullness to cheeks and lips.
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation: Removes layers of old, damaged skin to reveal new, healthier-looking skin while triggering the formation of new collagen and elastin for a smoother appearance.
- Laser Skin Tightening: Creates firmer, more youthful-looking skin on any area of the body, including the face, neck, abdomen, arms and legs.
- Chemical Peels, Facials and Microdermabrasion: Exfoliates dry, damaged outer layers of skin while stimulating the production of collagen and elastin for a more youthful appearance.
- Permanent Makeup for Lips, Eyes and Eyebrows: Delivers long-lasting results for a permanently brighter, more vibrant complexion and no-fuss makeup routine.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP): Uses the restorative power of your blood plasma to promote the production of collagen for a more rejuvenated appearance.
I want a long-term solution for removing unwanted hair.
- Laser Hair Removal: Permanently reduces unwanted hair or ingrown hairs, and the need for waxing, electrolysis, shaving, messy creams and bleaching.
I want to reduce hair loss.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP): Uses the restorative power of your blood plasma to promote the production of follicles for greater hair growth.
I want to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Injectable Fillers & BOTOX®: Reduces wrinkles and lines; lifts, contours, smooths and corrects facial features; or adds fullness to cheeks and lips.
I want to minimize spider and/or varicose veins.
- Sclerotherapy: Treats spider veins and small- to medium-sized varicose veins using tiny injections of a sclerosing agent that promotes internal scarring to close the vein.
I want to get rid of skin tags or other benign skin lesions.
- Benign Skin Lesion Removal: Uses liquid nitrogen to freeze off seborrheic keratosis (barnacles), skin tags, angiomas (cherry spots), liver spots and other non-cancerous skin lesions. The procedure is done under local anesthesia with little pain and excellent results.
- Cosmetic Mole Removal: Gets rid of unwanted moles. A variety of surgical approaches can be used, including shave, punch or excision techniques.
I want to eliminate stubborn fat bulges.
- CoolSculpting®: Gently freezes fat cells to eliminate stubborn bulges on targeted areas of the body, such as the abdomen, flanks, back, neck, arms and thighs.
- KYBELLA® Injectable: Helps reduce double chins and improves neck contour, appearance and profile in people with moderate to severe fat below the chin.
- Body contouring: Removes excess fat and skin to smooth and contour the body. Procedures range from minimally invasive liposuction to surgery.
I want to alter the size and/or shape of my breasts.
- Breast augmentation: Uses saline or gel-filled implants to enlarge the size and/or shape of breasts.
- Breast reduction: Decreases the size of breasts, often to address issues like chronic back or neck pain caused by large and/or heavy breasts.
- Breast lift: Removes excess skin that causes breasts to droop or sag.
- 3D areola tattooing: Uses hypoallergenic mineral pigments to create natural-looking nipples for breast cancer survivors following reconstruction surgery.
I want to explore other surgical cosmetic services.
- Plastic surgery: Learn more about our comprehensive range of plastic surgery solutions.
Request an appointment