Occupational Health Services
Keeping your employees healthy and on the job is vital to your business. Our team can provide employee physical exams and medical screenings to help prevent injuries and illness, and we can manage exams, determine eligibility, monitor when exams are due and report results.
Why choose Gundersen for Worker's Comp injuries?
We have a breadth of expertise treating work-related injuries and colleagues with a broad range of specialties nearby if needed. From preventive measures to initial evaluation to specialized work-hardening rehabilitation, our team provides the most comprehensive occupational health program in the region.
Occupational Health services available:
For more information or to schedule one of the following services, call (608) 775-6345 or email email@example.com.
- DOT physicals and medical card renewals
- Drug and alcohol testing
- FAA Flight Physicals
- Fitness For Duty Exams
- Hearing–Audiograms–OSHA record maintenance
- Immigration Physicals
- Pre-placement/post job offer exams
- OSHA medical screening and surveillance, including: respirator compliance; hearing conservation/protection; toxic and hazardous substances
- Vaccinations, such as Hepatitis B and flu shot clinics
- Disability exams
- Independent Medical Exams (IME)
- Medical directorship for local companies
Business Health services available:
For more information or to schedule one of the following services, call (608) 775-4431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Blood pressure screenings
- Body composition analysis
- Ergonomic assessments
- Personal Health Assessments
How do you test employees for drugs/alcohol?
Our team has the certifications to comply with Department of Transportation (DOT) drug and alcohol testing requirements and the flexibility to assist non-DOT regulated companies with drug and alcohol testing for pre-employment and for random drug testing.
- Validity testing for samples
- Rapid result drug screening
- Breath alcohol testing provided by certified technicians
- Electronic result reporting
- Policy and regulatory support and administrative materials
- Random selection program administration
- Year-end summary reports
- EAP and SAP support for positive results
Forms for employers:
Please visit the Wisconsin Department of Transportation for this form:
- Certificate of Vision Examination by Competent Authority (MV3030V)
Please visit the Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration for these forms:
- Insulin-Treated Diabetes Mellitus Assessment Form (MCSA-5870)
- Medical Examination Report (MER) Form, MCSA-5875
Respirator use forms: