Parents Raising Resilient Children
Gundersen Health System offers this FREE program to equip parents with effective strategies to raise healthy and resilient children.
Classes are on Tuesdays from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at the Gundersen Onalaska Clinic.
A supervised children's program, designed specifically for kids ages 3-10 will be held at the same time and location at no cost to parents. Children will learn about friendship, emotions, and problem solving through cooperative games, activities, and craft projects that they can bring home to share with your family each week.
Jan. – May 2020 class schedule
- Understanding Your Child's Behavior (Jan. 28, March 24)
- Young Children's Exposure to Violence (Feb. 4, March 31)
- Understanding and Controlling Parents' Anger (Feb. 11, April 7)
- Understanding and Helping Angry Children (Feb. 18, April 14)
- Children and Electronic Media (Feb. 25, April 21)
- Discipline and Parenting Styles (March 3, April 28)
- Discipline and Positive Behaviors (March 10, May 5)
- Overcoming Barriers to Change and Making Change Last (March 17, May 12)
The session running from Jan. 28 through March 17 is full. To be added to the waitlist, please contact the Parent Education Coordinator at (608) 775-4419 or email@example.com.
If you have any questions, contact the Parent Education Coordinator at (608) 775-4419 or firstname.lastname@example.org.