Parents Raising Resilient Children
Gundersen Health System offers this FREE program to equip parents with effective strategies to raise healthy and resilient children.
Classes are on Tuesdays from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at the Gundersen Onalaska Clinic.
A supervised children's program, designed specifically for kids ages 3-10 will be held at the same time and location at no cost to parents. Children will learn about friendship, emotions, and problem solving through cooperative games, activities, and craft projects that they can bring home to share with your family each week.
Fall 2019 schedule
- Understanding your Child's Behavior (Sept. 3 or Oct. 29)
- Young Children's Exposure to Violence (Sept. 10 or Nov. 5)
- Understanding and Controlling Parents' Anger (Sept. 17 or Nov. 12)
- Understanding and Helping Angry Children (Sept. 24 or Nov. 19)
- Children and Electronic Media (Oct. 1 or Nov. 26)
- Discipline and Parenting Styles (Oct. 8 or Dec. 3)
- Discipline and Positive Behaviors (Oct. 15 or Dec. 10)
- Overcoming Barriers to Change and Making Changes Last (Oct. 22 or Dec. 17)
If you have any questions, contact the Parent Education Coordinator at (608) 775-4419 or email@example.com.