Back & Neck Surgery Second Opinion
Want options? Looking for a second opinion? If back or neck pain is keeping you from activities you enjoy, consider a consultation with our Back and Neck Surgery team. We care for a variety of conditions, including:
- Injuries and traumas related to slips, falls, lifting, etc.
- Sciatica and pinched nerves
- Disc pain
- Degenerative disc disease
- Spinal fractures
- Spinal stenosis
With a second opinion comes peace of mind
Having more than one expert opinion can be especially beneficial if:
- You have a complex surgical case
- There are multiple options available
- Other health problems make surgery riskier
- You've been told your condition is inoperable or there's no other treatment
- You are anxious about choosing the right treatment
Getting a second opinion
If your doctor is part of another healthcare organization, you can still select Gundersen as your back and neck care provider or for a second opinion. You should check with your insurance plan to see if a second opinion appointment or tests are covered, if Gundersen is an in-network or out-of-network provider, and what, if any, are your out of pocket costs. We can provide you with an estimate of the cost.
A Gundersen representative will typically contact you within 1-2 business days to answer your questions and arrange your appointment.
Contact us today
The information you provide us is confidential. It will be used for care and follow-up purposes only, and will not be shared with any third parties.