The Gundersen Health System Audiology department provides comprehensive hearing services to infants, children and adults. We use "sound proof" audiometric booths, the latest hearing test techniques and state-of-the-art equipment to get the most accurate hearing test possible. Serving thousands of patients each year, our hearing team includes otolaryngologists, audiologists, audiometric technicians and support staff.
Gundersen also offers the latest, most up to date, hearing instrument technology. Our audiologists are licensed by the state of Wisconsin and are all certified with the American Speech Language and Hearing Association.
Hearing services available
- Comprehensive behavioral and physiological hearing assessments
- Vestibular (balance) testing
- Hearing instruments options and repairs
- Custom earplugs for musicians, noise protection and swimming
- Hearing conservation program
The opportunity to improve your hearing health is made affordable with CareCredit, the leading patient payment program. With CareCredit, you can get the hearing instrument you need. CareCredit works like a credit card, but is exclusive for healthcare services. CareCredit offers low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance.
- Low minimum monthly payments
- Low, fixed-interest financing
- No up-front costs, pre-payment penalties or annual fees
Audiology is a department of Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center.