It's Never Too Early Tool Kit
Miscarriages occur in many places throughout a hospital system. The outpatient clinic, the emergency department, the surgical department, and labor and delivery areas may all encounter families experiencing early pregnancy loss.
Our It's Never Too Early™ (INTE) initiative was created to disseminate a standard of care for families experiencing miscarriage.
The INTE Tool Kit includes support materials for patient and families along with clinical resources for care providers.
- Miscarriage Support Folder
- Learning You Will Miscarry – 1 pack (10 brochures)
- In Memory Of – 1 pack (10 cards)
- Caring For Yourself After a Loss – 1 pack (10 brochures)
- Family and Friends: How You Can Help When a Baby Dies – 1 pack (10 brochures)
- INTE White Paper and Clinical Guidelines
- INTE Presentation Notes
- Flash drive that includes: INTE PowerPoint Presentation, Annual Burial and Memorial Service Information Card Template, Annual Burial and Memorial Service Program Template