Closings & Cancellations
To keep our patients, staff and communities safe amid the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, effective immediately and until further notice, Gundersen Health System has cancelled many of its classes, events and support groups. The latest updates are posted below.
- Blair Clinic: Closed as of Nov. 16
- Independence Clinic: Closed as of March 26
- Onalaska ExpressCare: Closed as of March 25
Check specific clinic pages for the most up-to-date hours.
(in alphabetical order)
- Brian Injury, Stoke, Spinal Cord and Community Support Group meetings: Nov. 19
- Childbirth classes in La Crosse & Onalaska (in person): until further notice
- Grief Support Group at Gundersen Palmer Lutheran on Mondays until further notice
- Parkinson's Support Group: until further notice
- Parents Raising Resilient Children: all classes
- Prostate Cancer Support Group: until further notice
- Public Health Happy Feet at Gundersen Palmer Lutheran: until further notice
- Senior Life Solutions Group at Gundersen Palmer Lutheran: until further notice
- Undergraduate & High School job shadows: suspended until further notice