Published on March 22, 2021
COVID-19 vaccine update for the week of March 22
- Gundersen is inviting patients 16 to 64 with certain medical conditions to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Appointments may not be available immediately when someone is eligible.
- Gundersen Critical Access Hospital locations have a limited number of appointments available.
- Gundersen encourages everyone eligible to take any opportunity to get the vaccine as soon as they are able.
- The vaccine is the surest way for us to return to normal.
Gundersen has provided more than 27,000 first-dose vaccinations and more than 19,000 second-dose vaccinations across our system. Thank you to community partners for providing more vaccination options as we wait for vaccine supply to catch up with demand.
- Gundersen vaccine appointments are available only to patients who have received an appointment invitation through MyChart, letter or telephone call.
- Visit gundersenhealth.org/vaccine for helpful information, including state resources for vaccine questions and connections to vaccination sites.
- Everyone who enters a Gundersen location must wear a mask and be screened for COVID-19 symptoms, including those who have received the COVID-19 vaccine.