COVID-19 vaccine update for the week of April 5
Effective today, April 5, all Gundersen patients age 16 and older are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine.
Adult patients who prefer an appointment at Gundersen's Onalaska Clinic can schedule their vaccination appointment through MyChart, Gundersen's patient portal, or by calling (608) 775-6829.
Parents or guardians of patients ages 16 and 17 must schedule their child's appointment for the Pfizer vaccine only by calling (608) 775-6829.
Appointments for adults are available at Gundersen Critical Access Hospitals and regional locations by scheduling through MyChart or by calling:
- Gundersen Boscobel Area Hospital and Clinics: (608) 375-4144
- Gundersen Moundview Hospital and Clinics: (608) 339-3331
- Gundersen St. Joseph's Hospital and Clinic: (608) 489-8280, option 1
- Gundersen Tri-County Hospital and Clinics: (715) 538-4355
- Gundersen Palmer Hospital and Clinics: (563) 422-3817
- All approved COVID-19 vaccine options are highly effective in preventing death, hospitalizations, and severe COVID-19 illness.
- Visit gundersenhealth.org/vaccine for helpful information, including state resources for vaccine questions and connections to vaccination sites.
- Gundersen encourages everyone eligible to take any opportunity to get the vaccine as soon as they are able.
- Everyone who enters a Gundersen location must wear a mask and be screened for COVID-19 symptoms.
- The vaccine is the surest way for us to return to normal. Gundersen has fully vaccinated more than 23,000 patients across our system. Thank you to community partners for providing more vaccination options as we wait for vaccine supply to catch up with demand.