Learn more about MyView
MyView is your personal view into the electronic medical record that your hospital, doctors and nurses use to manage and document your care. Gundersen Moundview uses Cerner Health to securely manage your patient record and provide a username and password to access your patient record information.
Once you have signed up for MyView, you may:
- Access your health record online, including test results, vital signs and immunizations
- Review your current medications
- View upcoming appointments and/or request, change or cancel an appointment
- Safely and securely send messages to and receive messages from your care providers
- Review your past visit summaries, procedures and health history
- Download discharge instructions and patient education regarding your visit
You must be invited by your doctor’s office or hospital to create a MyView account. You will be given a user name and password. An invitation will be sent to your e-mail address with a link to create a secure account. Once your account is set up, you can access it anywhere you have connection to the internet from the link on Gundersen Moundview's website.
For questions when using an established MyView account, help is available at this link or call 1-877-621-8014