Student/Rotating Resident registration
Welcome to Gundersen Health System! It is expected that any student, rotating resident or faculty rotating through our organization complete Mandatory Education and as needed, Epic education prior to the start of their experience here.
- PLEASE NOTE: The registration process will take approximately three to five business days.
- DO NOT REGISTER MORE THAN ONCE FOR ANY GIVEN SEMESTER.
- After your registration is processed, you will receive an email confirmation with your User ID and Passwords, and a link to the online courses. You must complete Mandatory Education and, as needed, Epic education.
- Mandatory Education is required once per calendar year.
- Epic Education is required if you will need to access the electronic medical record. If you have been at Gundersen Health System in the past and have viewed the Epic eLearning modules before, we would recommend that you view the eLearning modules again as a refresher to help you be as successful as possible while you are here. If your clinical is in the clinic setting, be sure you have completed the Epic Ambulatory modules appropriate for your role as noted by your course category listing.
- Please remember to save the email you will receive with your User IDs and passwords. You will need this information to login and use our computer systems while you are here for your clinical.
- Important Note: In order to access student registration and the online education, please use a PC not a MAC, use Internet Explorer as your browser, and ensure pop-up blockers have been turned off on your computer.
For Mandatory Education or registration questions, please contact the Gund U team by email or phone (608) 775-6789.
For Epic content questions, please contact the Epic Trainer at (608) 775-9861.