Skip to main content
Site search

Non UW-L Physician Assistant application

Non UW-L Physician Assistant application

Thank you for choosing Gundersen Health System as your clinical site placement. It is recommended that applicants pursue alternate placement opportunities in the event Gundersen Health System cannot accommodate. Completion of this application does not guarantee clinical placement for any students. An e-mail will be sent to you to verifying clinical placement.

Please understand you must go through the Medical Education department to request clinical placement in any Gundersen Health System facility. Please do not directly contact a Gundersen Health System department, physician for clinical placement. Submission of your application signifies agreement with this stipulation.

The appropriate contractual Affiliation Agreements for Gundersen Health System must be in place prior to clinical placement. If a contract is needed with the school/university for student placement please note:

  • This process can be lengthy and does not guarantee student placement
  • There is no guarantee that a contract will be successfully negotiated
  • Student cannot be placed or start a clinical rotation until the contract is in place
We are unable to place Non UW-L Physician Assistant students in the following primary rotation areas: OB/GYN, Cardiology, General Surgery, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine (Inpatient), Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Behavioral Medicine.

Basic information

Are you a current Gundersen employee?

School information

School address

Clinical request

How did you learn about student rotations at Gundersen?
Some clinical placement locations throughout Gundersen Health System (GHS) have additional behind-the-scene requirements. Do you have an interest in doing a rotation in any of the following GHS affiliate sites?
Dates you are available for rotations
more items

By entering my name below, I acknowledge that completion of this application does not guarantee clinical placement. I acknowledge that all clinical placement requests must come through the Medical Education department. I understand that an affiliation agreement needs to be in place between my school and Gundersen at least one month prior to starting the rotation for the rotation to take place.

A friendly reminder: Do not reach out to providers on your own; instead, please list potential providers on this application and we will personally reach out to them. Thank you.

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

1900 South Ave.
La Crosse, WI 54601

(608) 782-7300

Language Support:
Jump back to top