To ensure the safety of our patients and employees as a condition of employment, clinical privileges or program participation, Gundersen Health System (GHS) requires all staff to be fully vaccinated as defined by Employee Health Services for COVID-19 regardless of work location. In addition, all non-employee personnel, volunteers, residents, fellows, trainees, clinical and non-clinical contracted staff, students, researchers, temporary workers, contractors, and vendors, at any worksite or remote location, regardless of clinical responsibility or patient contact, are required to comply.
The deadline for applications for the 2022-2023 academic year was January 1, 2022, and is now closed. Virtual interviews will occur in February and March of 2022, with the program starting in late summer 2022.
Requirements for application
- Degree from accredited PA program (by start of fellowship)
- NCCPA certification (by start of fellowship)
- Official transcripts from PA School
- Three letters of recommendation:
- If currently in school: One from Program Director
- If currently employed: One from colleague
- Ideally one from an emergency physician, physician assistant or nurse practitioner
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
To begin the application process, please fill out this form, EMPA Fellowship Application. After completing the form, email the other required documents listed above to [email protected]