Get information on CME that is offered for Gundersen Health System employees only.
CME for GHS staff
Symposia are live activities offered throughout the year on a variety of topics.
Childhood Immunization Modules
- Leading Change and Building Teams: Leadership Lessons for Healthcare QI (.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™)
- Quality Improvement and Best Practices for Childhood Immunizations (.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™)
- Vaccine Hesitancy: Strategies for the Healthcare Provider (.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™)
- Interventions to Improve Comfort During Vaccination: Best Practice (.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™)
- Needle Fear: Best Practices for Childhood Immunizations (.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™)
- Making Sense of Shared Clinical Decision-Making: Recommendations from the ACIP (.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™)
Access the individual modules
Vaccine Improvement PI CME Project Information
PI CME is a performance improvement activity structured as a three-stage process by which a physician or group of physicians learn about specific performance measures, assess their practice using the selected performance measures, implement interventions to improve performance related to these measures over a useful interval of time, and then reassess their practice using the same performance measures.
Stage A = 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™; Stages A and B = 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™; Stages A, B and C = 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- Stage A is the completion of questions describing your PI CME project (aim statement with timeframe for project, reflection on current state of your practice in relation to your aim statement, interventions you will implement).
- Stage B is the completion of questions reflecting on the changes in your practice half-way through your project timeframe.
- Stage C is the completion of questions and attestation of your involvement in the project at the end of your project timeframe.
Stage A can be completed by filling out this form. A link for Stages B and C will be sent to you via email from email@example.com. The timing of the emails will be determined based on the timeframe of your project.
Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (608) 782-7300, ext. 56909.
Gundersen Lutheran Medical Foundation Inc. is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Gundersen Lutheran Medical Foundation Inc. is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists.
Gundersen Lutheran Medical Foundation Inc., #1089 is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program.
Gundersen Lutheran Medical Foundation Inc. (BOC AP# P695) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education to Athletic Trainers.
Mission: We offer innovative, evidence based learning opportunities to empower team based practice change. We will enhance knowledge, competence and clinical practice for a positive impact on patient well-being.