Gundersen Pharmacy La Crosse Clinic
Level 1, 1900 South Avenue, La Crosse, WI 54601
Get Driving Directions
(800) 362-9567, ext. 55595
Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-8 p.m.; Saturday 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
We can mail your prescription medications for free.
- Prior authorization (working with your health insurance program to ensure you're receiving appropriate prescription coverage)
- Medication Therapy Management Program – Your health insurer may participate in this program to help make sure your doctor and pharmacist are coordinating services in ways that keep you compliant with your medication. This program may reduce your chance of hospitalization and/or the number of medications you need to take.
- Specialty Pharmacy – Obtain specialty medications and personalized support to help manage complex, chronic or rare health conditions, such as Crohn’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis C and more.
- Quality medication counseling by our highly trained pharmacists
- Non-sterile compounding – If your provider writes a prescription for a medication that requires adding several ingredients, our pharmacy can fill that prescription for you. An example would be a topical cream which includes multiple drugs.
- Medication drop boxes located near the pharmacy
- Free mailing of prescriptions
- Delivery is available and free within La Crosse city limits by filling through our Gundersen La Crosse Clinic Pharmacy location
- Convenient location when leaving the hospital or clinic
Learn more about Gundersen Pharmacy services and our Health Shop.
Outpatient Clinic Pharmacy is a department of Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center.