Gundersen Pharmacy La Crosse Clinic
Level 1, 1900 South Avenue, La Crosse, WI 54601
Get Driving Directions
(800) 362-9567, ext. 55595
- Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Saturday 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Free prescription delivery to your home Monday through Friday. Delivery within La Crosse, La Crescent, Onalaska and Holmen city limits. Please call in advance; same-day delivery not available.
- Free prescription mail delivery when you fill your prescription through any Gundersen Pharmacy. Call your local pharmacy for details.
- Retail services including extensive over-the-counter product lines and aids for daily living.
- Personalized support and medication therapy. Ask your pharmacist what is right for you.
- Online refills anytime, anywhere.
- Text alerts when your prescription is ready for pick up. Opt-in by calling or stopping by any of our pharmacy locations.
- Medication drop boxes at all pharmacy locations. It's not safe to flush, toss or share unused or unwanted medication. Dispose of it properly—at no cost—at any of our locations.
- Specialty Pharmacy Service. Gundersen Pharmacies can dispense medicines not offered through normal distribution.
Learn more about Gundersen Pharmacy services and our Health Shop.
Outpatient Clinic Pharmacy is a department of Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center.