Gundersen Drive-Up Lab
In-and-out in minutes
If you crave safe, quick, convenient care, check out Gundersen Drive-Up Lab Services. You don't have to set foot in a clinic or even leave your car.
Schedule an appointment by calling (608) 775-0950 or through a referral by your primary care provider.
Where is it?
1207 Mulberry Lane, La Crosse, WI 54603
Get driving directions
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 8 a.m. to noon
Lab Services for You
Common lab services available at our drive-up include:
- Routine blood draws
- Limited home testing supply pick-up
- Fingerstick INR
*Be sure to make an appointment with your provider for Lab Services.
Flu Shots and More!
Our convenient drive-up location is another way you can get your flu shot and important tests, like strep, with no appointment necessary.
- Ages 18 and up can receive flu shots at our drive-up location.
- Flu shots are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- If you're not already a Gundersen patient, we'll ask you for some basic information to help us best care for you.
What's the Process?
Pull up to one of six check-in spots, call the number on the sign, drive in as directed, and we'll come to you.
- Have someone drive you to your appointment, if possible.
- If you drive yourself, we'll ask you to wait 10 minutes before leaving your appointment.
- No scooters, motorcycles or bikes are allowed.
- Please leave your pets at home. This makes things safer for everyone.
- We ask that you not smoke during your visit.
- Be sure to confirm your lab order before coming to the drive-up location. (If there are no lab orders in our system, labs cannot be drawn.)