Gundersen Drive-Thru Lab
In-and-out in minutes
If you crave safe, quick, convenient care, check out the Gundersen Drive-Thru Lab. You don't have to set foot in a clinic or even leave your car.
No appointment needed, only a lab order from your healthcare provider
Where is it?
1207 Mulberry Lane, La Crosse, WI 54603
Get driving directions
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 8 a.m. to noon
Services at our Drive-Thru Lab include:
- Routine blood draws
- Limited home testing supply pick-up and drop-off
- Fingerstick INR
- Strep, influenza, RSV and mono testing
- Pregnancy testing
- COVID-19 testing
- Patients must be pre-screened for COVID-19 using MyChart, the patient portal, or by calling the Gundersen COVID Nurse Line at (608) 775-4465.
*Be sure to confirm your lab order before arriving. To do so, check your MyChart account, contact your healthcare provider or call the Gundersen Lab at (608) 775-0950. If there are no lab orders in our system for you, labs cannot be drawn.
What's the process?
- Drive into one of four available traffic lanes.
- Call the phone number posted on the signage to let the staff know you have arrived.
- Drive in, as directed, and we'll come to you. Please stay in your vehicle.
- Please wear a face covering even if you have received the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Have someone drive you to your appointment, if possible.
- No scooters, motorcycles or bikes are allowed.
- Please leave your pets at home. This makes things safer for everyone.
- No smoking during your visit.