La Crosse Campus Parking
Free parking is available on the Gundersen La Crosse Campus in the following locations:
- Green parking ramp (just northwest of the Medical Center)
- Blue parking ramp (just southwest of the Medical Center)
- Pink, yellow and orange parking lots next to the Founders Building and East Building
View Parking Map
Free valet parking is available at the Medical Center main entrance and the East and Founders Buildings. Our valet service is safe and easy to use at no cost to you. Here's how it works:
- Pull up to the Medical Center main entrance or East and Founders Buildings.
- If needed, a valet attendant will help you out of your car and provide a wheelchair.
- The valet attendant will give you a valet ticket and park your vehicle for you.
- He/she will look after your vehicle and lock it for the safety and security of your personal belongings.
- When you are ready to leave, return your valet ticket to the receptionist in the lobby, and your car will be brought to you.
If you arrive early, park your car near the entrance and leave keys with the staff at the information desk. Your vehicle will be parked as soon as a valet attendant arrives.
Valet Parking Locations
- Medical Center Clinic and Hospital Entrances
- Monday-Friday: 4:45 a.m.-5 p.m.
- East/Founders Buildings
- Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
This service is provided thanks to support from Gundersen Medical Foundation & Partners of Gundersen Health System.