Gundersen Lutheran Behavioral Health Onalaska
Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center, Inc.
123 16th Avenue South, Onalaska, WI 54650
Get Driving Directions
- Monday and Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Behavioral Health services include:
- Medication management
- Individual psychotherapy
- Couples/family counseling
- Group psychotherapy
- Integrated Behavioral Health Care in Primary Care settings
- Education Groups
When you are seen for your first visit in Behavioral Health, a provider will complete an assessment to determine how to best treat your situation or condition. There are many treatment options available. Your provider will discuss best options for you.
Behavioral Health, in La Crosse and Onalaska, are departments of Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center.