Gundersen Lutheran Behavioral Health La Crosse
Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center, Inc.
1900 South Avenue, La Crosse, WI 54601
Get Driving Directions
- Monday: 7 a.m. -7 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Behavioral Health services include:
- Medication management
- Individual psychotherapy
- Couples/family counseling
- Group psychotherapy
- Integrated Behavioral Health Care in Primary Care Settings
- Education Groups
- Residential and Transitional Addiction Treatment
When you are seen for your first visit in Behavioral Health, a provider will complete an assessment to determine how to best treat your situation or condition. There are many treatment options available. Your provider will discuss best options for you.
Behavioral Health, in La Crosse and Onalaska, are departments of Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center.