Published on January 29, 2015
What exercises can you do in 10, 30 or 60 minutes?
Got 10 minutes?
- Take a brisk walking break
- Choose the farthest parking place then walk to the store or office
- Vacuum your house
- Jump on a trampoline
- Mop the kitchen floor
- Jog in place while you watch TV
- Skip around the block
- Run up the stairs instead of using the elevator
- Do a couple sets of push-ups and sit-ups
Got 30 minutes?
- Wash your windows
- Wash your car (or someone else's)
- Shoot baskets
- Mow the lawn
- Clean out the garage
- Work out on a treadmill while listening to music
- Dance to your favorite tunes
- Swim steady/paced laps
Got 60 minutes?
- Take a bike ride with friends
- Play golf (no cart)
- Take a ballroom dance class
- Walk your kids to school and back
- Join a softball team
- Hike the trails in a nearby park
- Go dancing on your night out
- Take an aerobics class
- Try cross-country skiing or snowshoeing
- Try a martial arts class