9 benefits of physical and occupational therapy
Is therapy right for you? We can help with orthopedic problems, neurological conditions, cognitive limitations, pelvic health issues, sports injuries, work-related injuries and more.
- A safe and effective way to reduce and manage chronic pain—not just mask pain like opioids.
- Reduce or eliminate the need for prescription drugs, including pain-killers, and may help avoid surgery.
- Improves or restores mobility.
- Recover faster from injury or surgery.
- Suitable for most patients regardless of age, fitness or mobility level, and whether or not you get your care at Gundersen.
- No referral needed.*
- Sometimes it costs less to use our cash-based, affordable flat rates than to go through insurance.**
- Many of our physical and occupational therapists have advanced specialized training in assistive technology and therapies for scoliosis, sports injuries, pelvic health, neurological problems, dizziness/balance (vestibular rehab), lymphedema, hands and more.
- Our clinicians have direct access to other Gundersen specialists for those who may need additional treatments.
Schedule an appointment today
*Check with your insurance to verify coverage and eligibility.
** Cash pay not available for those on Medicare/Medicaid/government insurance.