Makes 10 servings
- 1 bunch spinach, chopped
- 1 bunch red leaf lettuce, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 mango, cut into 1 in. cubes
- 1 lb. strawberries, hulled and sliced in half
- 1 red pepper, sliced into thin strips and cut in half
- 2 bosc pears, thinly sliced
- fresh lime, optional
- dressing of your choice (we used honey mustard)
Mix spinach, red leaf lettuce and cilantro in a large bowl. Top with fruit and red pepper.
Dress individual servings with lime juice and salad dressing to taste.
Nutrition analysis per serving: 70 calories, 0 g fat, 2 g protein, 16 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 20 mg sodium (Salad dressing not included)
Do juice cleanses really work?
How to get more vitamin C
Fruit and yogurt parfaits
Fresh ideas for fruit