Cinnamon butternut squash fries recipe
Makes 2 servings.
- 10 oz. package pre-cut butternut squash rotini
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place canola oil, cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar in a bowl and combine well. Add butternut squash rotini and mix well to evenly coat squash with seasoning mixture.
- Spread evenly in one layer onto a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until fork tender. Serve immediately.
Nutrition analysis per serving: 125 calories, 7 g fat, 1.5 g protein, 15 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 0 mg sodium