Makes 1 serving
- 2 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 Tbsp. pickled artichoke hearts, chopped
- ½ cup fresh spinach, shredded
- 2 oz. chicken, grilled or roasted
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ tsp. basil
Sprinkle half the cheese on one tortilla. Distribute artichokes, spinach, and chicken evenly on top of the cheese. Top with remaining cheese and basil. Place other tortilla on top and heat up either in a pan over medium heat on the stovetop, on a George Foreman grill or quesadilla maker until the cheese is melted.
Nutrition analysis per serving: 410 calories, 13 g fat, 32 g protein, 40 g carbohydrates, 4 g fiber, 890 g sodium
Do juice cleanses really work?
How to get more vitamin C
Fruit and yogurt parfaits
Fresh ideas for fruit