Makes 2 servings
- 6 oz. medium, cooked shrimp
- 2 jalapeno cheddar turkey, pre-cooked sausage
- 1 Tbsp. canola or olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh green onion, chopped (tops only)
Add one tablespoon of oil to a 10 inch skillet. Place shrimp and sausage in heated skillet, cover and cook over medium heat until shrimp and sausage are lightly browned. Prior to serving toss with cilantro and green onion. Serve with brown rice or vegetable.
Nutrition analysis per serving: 250 calories, 14 g fat, 30 g protein, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 780 mg sodium
How to get more vitamin C
Do juice cleanses really work?
Fresh ideas for fruit
Fruit and yogurt parfaits