Makes 4 servings
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. lemon pepper
- 4 fillets of tilapia (approx. 16 oz.), thawed
- 2 cups rice (may vary depending on what type you use)
Prepare rice as instructed on the package.
In large pan over medium heat, sautée peppers, onion, and garlic in olive oil and butter. Add salt, pepper, and lemon pepper. Cover for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add tilapia and cover. Sautée for an additional 10 minutes, turning tilapia and stirring vegetables occasionally. Serve immediately over rice.
Nutrition analysis per serving: 534 calories, 11 g fat, 25 g protein, 42 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1010 mg sodium
Do juice cleanses really work?
How to get more vitamin C
Fruit and yogurt parfaits
Fresh ideas for fruit