Makes about 6 cups
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce (make sure this is gluten-free)
- 2 cups cooked gluten-free pasta
- 1¾ cups (8 oz.) shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. In skillet, cook chicken over medium-high heat for five minutes. Add green pepper, tomato and onion; cook about five minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Add spaghetti sauce and gluten-free pasta and cook until heated through. Stir in one cup of cheese. Sprinkle with remaining one cup cheese. Cover and let stand two minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition analysis per serving: 390 calories, 12 g fat, 33 g protein, 36 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 290 mg sodium
Do juice cleanses really work?
How to get more vitamin C
Fruit and yogurt parfaits
Fresh ideas for fruit