Makes 10 servings
- 10 whole grain tortillas
- 2 cups boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked & shredded
- 1 14 ounce can low sodium black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 14 ounce can whole kernel corn, drained & rinsed
- 10 ounce can enchilada sauce
- ½ cup shredded cheese of your choice
- Sour cream
- Sliced green onions
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a muffin tin, make cups out of the tortillas. Fold them in half, then in half again. Spread out so there is a small cavity in the middle for the filling. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the edges are lightly browned.
While tortillas are browning, make filling. Mix chicken, beans, corn, and enchilada sauce in a large bowl. Once tortillas are done, remove from oven. Scoop filling into each tortilla. Top with a pinch of cheese. Bake for 15 minutes, until cheese is melted. Serve with your choice of toppings.
Nutrition analysis per serving: 260 calories, 7 g fat, 17 g protein, 35 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 620 mg sodium
How to get more vitamin C
Do juice cleanses really work?
Fresh ideas for fruit
Fruit and yogurt parfaits