Makes 32 meatballs
- For Meatballs:
- 2 pounds 90/10 lean ground beef
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, using hands to mix until well-combined. Using cookie scoop, portion into meatballs and place into large prepared skillet. Fry until cooked through, about 10 minutes. Divide meatballs evenly between two prepared crockpots. Prepare once sauce for each crockpot.
- Italian-Style Meatballs:
- 1 (15 oz.) jar marinara sauce.
Heat on low for 3-4 hours. Serve with a sprinkle of grated parmesan cheese.
- Sweet & Tangy Meatballs:
- ½ cup grape jelly
- ½ - ¾ (12 oz.) jar chili sauce
Heat on low 3-4 hours.
Recipes can easily be doubled or tripled depending on the crowd.
Nutrition analysis per 2 meatball serving:
- Meatballs marinara: 70 calories, 3.5g fat, 3g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 7g protein, 190mg sodium
- Sweet & Tangy: 100 calories, 3g fat, 11g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 7g protein, 390mg sodium
Do juice cleanses really work?
How to get more vitamin C
Fresh ideas for fruit
Fruit and yogurt parfaits