Recipe: Sparkling strawberry mint mocktail
- ½ pint strawberries
- 6 mint leaves
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 cans lemon-flavored sparkling water
- Honey or simple syrup (optional)
- Place 3 mint leaves in each glass. Muddle.
- In a separate glass, muddle sliced strawberries. Pour or strain directly into the glasses with the mint. If you’re using honey or syrup, add to taste. Stir.
- Evenly divide the lemon juice between the glasses.
- Top with sparkling water. Enjoy!
Nutrition analysis per serving:
35 calories, 0 grams fat, 1 gram protein, 9 gram carbohydrate, 2 grams fiber, 0 milligrams sodium
The greatest benefit of tea, from an Englishman in Hillsboro
If asked, Dan Howard could talk about the health benefits of tea. But his favorite health benefit from tea is that it provides a moment of respite.
6 easy tips to avoid dehydration this summer
As the weather heats up, it’s important to drink enough water and avoid dehydration—signs may include muscle cramps, dizziness or fatigue. Here are some strategies to help you reach your
Is dark chocolate good for you?
Dark chocolate contains many healthy nutrients like iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc and more, making it a bittersweet treat to enjoy in moderation.
Chocolate cherry baked oatmeal recipe
Makes 6 servings Ingredients 2 cups old fashioned oats 1 tsp. baking powder ¼ cup light brown sugar 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder ¼ tsp. salt 2 cups fresh or frozen