Weight loss surgery is a life-changing event. Stay connected with the bariatric team and fellow bariatric surgery patients who have gone through similar challenges and victories. Share insights, build relationships, find support and learn new ways to stay successful lifelong.
This event is free and open to anyone who has had bariatric surgery.
Register for one, or more, of our 2021 monthly meetings. All meetings are online and begin at 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 11: Maintaining/revising nutrition goals
- Monday, Feb. 8: Weight regain after surgery
- Monday, March 8: Enhancing motivation for eating and exercise
- Monday, April 12: Relaxation strategies
- Monday, May 10: Alcohol and bariatric surgery
- Monday, June 14: Quick and easy post-op recipes
- Monday, July 12: Body image after bariatric surgery
- Monday, Aug. 9: Vitamin and mineral supplements
- Monday, Sept. 13: Celebrating non-weight victories
- Monday, Oct. 11: Myth v. Fact: Dispelling common assumptions around bariatric surgery and recovery process
- Monday, Nov. 8: TBA
- Monday, Dec. 13: Tips for staying active this winter