What is Healthy Living with Chronic Pain?
This is a proven workshop:
- Designed for adults dealing with on-going (chronic) pain
- Teaches skills to effectively manage pain
- Improves energy, mental health, and quality of life!
- Decreases pain and dependence on others
- Better ability to understand pain, gain confidence, and use coping skills.
Healthy Living with Chronic Pain is led by trained facilitators in a small group setting and focuses on helping you feel better, taking control of the pain and getting back to your favorite activities. The classes are not intended to replace medical care but they can complement your current treatment plan.
You'll learn: strategies for understanding and managing pain, mind and body connection, gentle movement and stretching exercises and more.
Location: La Crosse People's Food Co-op, 315 5th Avenue South
La Crosse, WI 54601