The Labor and Birth course helps equip you with information as you prepare for the joy of parenthood. The course covers a variety of topics, including:
- Intro to Labor
- Labor and Birth
- Pain and Comfort Measures
- Warning Signs
- Routine Procedures & Interventions
- Cesarean Birth
- Birth Planning
Once you enroll and your payment is processed, details on how to access the course will be emailed to you. That email will contain the course link and your access code.
- All course content has been approved by Gundersen Health System to provide patients with up-to-date, reliable information regarding labor and birth. The content was not developed by Gundersen providers. There may be minor differences between the practices discussed in the course and the practices at Gundersen. If you have questions about any practice or information you view in the course, please reach out to your provider.
- At this time, Gundersen Health System does not work directly with doulas. We understand this may interest you so, please discuss any questions regarding doulas with your clinician.
- Upon enrollment into the course:
- You will have access to the course for one year
- You can access and view the course as many times as you like within 365 days
- You can access the course from multiple devices