Support Gundersen Harmony Care Center
Harmony Community Healthcare Foundation is a separate 501 (C) (3) organization whose sole purpose is to collect gifts and donations for the benefit of Gundersen Harmony Care Center. Board Members are all appointed from the service area of Harmony, Minnesota. Gundersen Harmony Care Center Foundation seeks gifts and bequests in order to enhance resident life and facilitate Person First™ care for a change in culture.
Donations can be sent to:
Harmony Community Healthcare Foundation
815 Main Ave. S.
Harmony, MN 55939.
To enhance the quality of life of those we serve.
If you are interested in volunteering at Gundersen Harmony Care Center, please call (507) 886-6544 ext. 73374
There are various ways you can volunteer including:
- Seasonal decorating the facility, resident doors/ windows
- Gardening with/for the residents; i.e. pruning, watering, planting, weeding
- Resident companion; buddy up with a resident to read the weekly paper, Bible scriptures, mail, visit over coffee
- Assist with hair setting on Mondays from 9 a.m.-11 a.m.
- Manicures on Friday from 9 a.m.-11 a.m.
- Music--sharing musical talents on the weekends/ evenings; i.e. piano music, singing, any other instrumental
- Bringing in your pet to visit those who would enjoy it
- Clothing mender