As we care for your loved one, Gundersen Harmony Care Center is making sure your loved ones are healthy and safe.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are:
- Screening all staff and vendors for fever, cough, and other symptoms
- Testing residents and staff as needed
- Limiting in-person visits
- Encouraging physical distancing among residents and staff
- Requiring masks be worn at all times
- Training our team to properly use masks, gowns, eye protection, and follow protective measures
- Altering dining, activity and therapy routines, with social distancing when appropriate
- Updating plans to care for residents in the event of positive COVID cases
What can you do to support your loved one?
- Send cards, letters, pictures and gifts.
- Visit through a window.
- Visit by phone or video app. (We can help you with this.)
- Send videos of loved ones.
- Watch for facility wide updates through email or mail.
- Wear a face covering and practice social distancing to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
As of June 19, 2020
- Current positives for COVID-19: 0
- Current cluster of 3 or more respiratory illnesses: 0