COVID-19 measures affecting Gundersen Medical Foundation Events and Continuing Medical Education
In light of the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, the health and safety of our staff and community is our highest priority. The difficult decision has been made to reschedule or cancel the following events.
Development and Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
- March 19: Dairy Queen Free Cone Day – Has been postponed until further notice.
- April 3: Emerald Gala – Emerald Gala has been postponed until Friday, July 24.
- April 6 – 8: Collective Goods has been canceled.
- April 11: Onalaska Firefighters 5k – Rescheduled for Oct. 11
- April 24: Children's Miracle Network Hospitals Hero Kick Off – Onsite event has been canceled. Please join us for a Virtual Hero Kickoff & Partner Recognition from 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- May 7 & 8: Heritage Society Dinner – Rescheduled for Oct. 22
Gundersen Health System has suspended all seminars/symposia effective until July 1.
Impacted symposia include:
- Sleep Medicine Symposium (April 3)
- Dr. Ken Purdue Optometric Review (April 29)
- Technology in Pediatric ICU (May 7)
- Advances in Trauma Care (May 15)
- Ethics & Boundaries (May 18)
- Challenges in Documentation, Risk Assessment & Telemedicine (Morning session)
- Stress and Burnout (Afternoon session)
- April 8 and May 13 sessions have been canceled
See all the closings & cancellations affecting at Gundersen Health System.