Be part of Steppin' Out in Pink history
Enter the 2020 T-shirt design contest
Steppin' Out in Pink is holding a T-shirt design contest in celebration of its 15th year.
All participants, fans and followers are encouraged to enter the contest and be part of Steppin' Out in Pink history. The winning design will be featured on more than 8,000 T-shirts worn Saturday, Sept. 12, at the event. The winning artist will also receive two free registrations.
The contest runs Wednesday, Jan. 1 through Friday, Jan. 31, at midnight. A winner will be selected by Friday, Feb. 7. Entries must be emailed to email@example.com. Refer to the contest rules and submission guidelines below.
- Participants must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Designs must be original artwork; cannot be a replication, modification or plagarization of another design.
- Artist may submit more than one design, but no more than two.
- One winner/design will be selected.
- Winning artist must assign full unrestricted rights of the design to Gundersen Health System.
- Gundersen Health System will have exclusive license in perpetuity.
- Artists submitting designs will give us the rights to use, modify, replicate and use in marketing indefinitely.
- Contest begins on Wednesday, Jan. 1, and ends at midnight on Friday, Jan. 31.
- Winner will be selected by Friday, Feb. 7.
- Winner will be selected by internal judging panel.
- Winner will be awarded two free registrations to Steppin' Out in Pink 2020.
- Winner may determine if they would like to be publicly acknowledged as the contest winner or if they would like to remain anonymous.
Submission and design guidelines:
- Designs must be one of these file types: eps, scan (pdf), png, jpg, tiff
- Designs must be black and white; no other colors can be used in the design. (The design will be printed on pink T-shirts with black ink).
- The design must be easily printed and replicated.
- The Steppin' Out in Pink logo can be included as part of the design. If it is not, the Steppin' Out in Pink logo will be included somewhere else on the shirt.
- Design submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Along with your design, include your name, phone number and preferred email address.