Gundersen Information Systems is deploying the Cisco Jabber application to be used initially by clinicians on cell phones.
You can reference the quick start guides and information on remote access for clinicians below:
Please be sure to do a few things:
- Download the Jabber app to your personal smart phone from your preferred app store.
- Submit a service request in ServiceNow to have your account approved and activated
- Go to ServiceNow (or Gladiator, Popular Links, ServiceNow Portal / Work Orders)
- Search "Jabber" under "How can we help?" to enter Phone Services requests
- Modify notification settings for Jabber on your iPhone/Android as outlined below.
A video is also available to walk you through the installation process. Watch now.
If you have workflow questions, please work with your clinical manager. If you have specific technical questions with Jabber, please contact the Help Desk at ext. 53070, and a problem ticket will be opened and assigned to a resource on the network team to call within 24 hours to assist.
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down to "Notifications"
- Scroll down to "Jabber" and select it
- Turn on "Allow Notifications" and match the settings to the screenshot below
- Go into device settings (swipe top-down, press "Gear" icon in upper-right)
- Scroll down to "Apps"
- Scroll down to "Cisco Jabber"
- Scroll down to "App Settings," press "Notifications" to change Jabber notification settings.
- You can also change the "Permissions" under the "App Settings" as well. (i.e. disable location, microphone, phone, etc.)