We're a community in crisis
Your actions write our future
The COVID-19 pandemic has breached emergency levels in Gundersen Health System's service areas. Cases are surging, hospital capacity and staffing levels are stressed, and patients are losing their battle against the virus.
The crisis is here and will worsen if we all don't act to control the spread.
What's at risk if we don't act now?
- Preventable deaths
- Depleted beds and staff to care for people who need immediate care
- Postponed or canceled important surgeries and appointments
- Continued economic impact on locally owned businesses
- Continued school closures
How can you help?
- Don't gather with anyone who doesn't live in your household, including over the holidays
- Wear a face mask whenever you're outside of your household, especially indoors
- Socially distance, remaining 6 feet or more from others, when you're out in public
- Encourage extended family members, friends and neighbors to follow these safety measures
We're counting on you and our community during this critical time.
Stay up-to-date on COVID-19