Family Medicine careers
Family Medicine is at the heart of Gundersen Health System, and there is an opportunity for you to step into the exact type of practice you have in mind.
Our system of regional clinics, hospitals and a tertiary care center has a broad range of openings in Family Medicine. Tell us how you want to practice, and we'll find the right fit!
Gundersen offers Family Medicine opportunities at its following clinic locations:
View our current openings
About Gundersen Health System
- Physician-led organization
- Multi-specialty, nonprofit group practice employing more than 700 clinicians
- 7000+ employees serving 21 counties in 60 locations in western Wisconsin, southeastern Minnesota, and northeastern Iowa
- Network includes a large multi-specialty group medical practice, teaching hospital, 30 community medical clinics, five regional hospitals, behavioral health hospital and services, vision centers, pharmacies, and air and ground ambulances
- Affiliated with the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Excellent benefits including competitive salaries, loan forgiveness and a generous retirement plan
- Thriving, robust Gundersen Medical Foundation helps us support communities local and abroad
- First known health system in the U.S. to offset 100 percent of our fossil fuel energy use through locally-generated energy
La Crosse, Wis.
La Crosse is a vibrant community, nestled between soaring bluffs and the Mississippi River. The astonishing natural beauty is home to more than 135,000 people in the metropolitan area. The historic downtown and riverfront host many festivals and events, while the area also boasts great outdoor recreation such as boating, fishing, skiing, cycling and hiking. La Crosse is known for its excellent local schools— including two vibrant universities and a reputable technical college—and accessible housing in safe neighborhoods. All of this and an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty make it a great place to call home.