Find a nursing career to love
At Gundersen Health System, we’ve made it our priority to enrich the lives of our employees as they find a career they love in our integrated healthcare system.
Whether you will practice in our 325-bed Level II Trauma Center, outpatient clinics, or at any of our regional locations, you’ll be one of 1,800+ nurses delivering quality care and enriching the lives of our patients every day.
At Gundersen, the life that is enriched could ultimately be yours. Read below to get a glimpse of how we enrich the lives of our nurses.
Nurse Residency Program for new graduates and nursing internships are available at our medical center.
Our nursing orientation programs encompass teaching and evaluating of competency to ensure you are confident, secure, safe and independent in your delivery of care.
Enriching your life and advancing your career
While you take care of others, we take care of your personal and professional needs:
- Tuition reimbursement and nursing scholarships
- Nursing Council opportunities for nurses at all levels
- A Nursing Research department that promotes academic development for staff who wish to become experts in their field
- Nurse Excellence Awards and Nurses Week celebrations
- Employee wellness reward program, onsite fitness facility and classes, child care center and more
Learn more about the way we provide patient and self-care at Gundersen.