La Crosse, WI 54601
Love + medicine is who we are, it's what we do, it's why people want to work here. If you’re looking for a job to love, apply today.
Schedule Weekly Hours:40
*Sign on bonus $10,000 for qualified candidates*
Gundersen Health System is looking to grow our HR Technology team! We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Workday HCM Analyst to join our dynamic HR team. This is an exciting opportunity to bring your Workday knowledge and business analyst skills to Gundersen to elevate our HR Technology solutions and department to the next level. As a Workday HCM Analyst, you will be responsible for maintaining and supporting our Workday HCM system, including configuration, testing, and troubleshooting. You will work closely with HR, IT, and other key stakeholders to ensure our system meets the needs of our organization and its employees.
Must have a minimum of 2 years' Workday experience.
This full time position does have the potential for remote work for those residing in WI, MN, and IA only.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the Workday HCM module, providing HCM system administration and support, configurations, enhancement, testing and deployment efforts
- Collaborate with HR, IT, and other key stakeholders to understand business requirements and recommend solutions
- Configure and maintain Workday security roles and groups to the required level of confidentially and segregation of duties
- Coordinate all HR User Acceptance Testing to ensure that all business processes and system functionality are fully tested and function
- Provide training and support to end-users on Workday HCM functionality and best practices
- Stay current on new Workday releases and enhancements and make recommendations on how to leverage new features to improve HR processes
- Understand key components of the system and all interactions, including but not limited to the HR Help Desk, Benefits & Compensation, Recruitment, Learning Management, and Self Service
- Configure and test Workday BPs
- Develop and maintain Workday reports, dashboards, and integrations
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity within the Workday HCM system
If you are excited about the opportunity to work with a dynamic HR team, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, along with opportunities for professional growth and development.
Sign on bonus paid after 6 months of employment at Gundersen Health System.
Supports the design,configuration, testingand implementation of one or more human resource information system(s) and/or upgrade projects.
1. Assists in identifying recommendationsto strategy, application usage, or process.
2. Performs work under general supervision.
3. Analyzes the discovery and conceptual design work required to translate business needs into solutions and features.
4. Ensures data integrity, testing of issues and system changes, audits, analyzes data flows for process improvement opportunities and completes documentation on system and various modifications.
5. Possesses solid working knowledge of subject matter.
6. Handles moderately complex issues and problems and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
7. Applies knowledge of the business process in one or more functional areas.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Learning:
Two years' experience
License and Certifications:
Age Specific Population Served:
Category III - No employees in this job title have a reasonably anticipated risk of occupational exposure to blood and/or other potentially infectious materials.
Not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (as in typical office or administrative work).
Physical Requirements/Demands Of The Position:
Sitting Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours)
Repetitive Actions - Fine Manipulation Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours)
If you need assistance with any portion of the application or have questions about the position, please contact [email protected] or call 608-775-0267
Equal Opportunity Employer