West Salem, WI 54669
Love + medicine is who we are, it's what we do, it's why people want to work here. If you’re looking for a job to love, apply today.
Schedule Weekly Hours:40
Evening shift Stockroom Clerk position located in West Salem, WI.
- Full-time position working 80 hours every two weeks.
- Monday - Friday from 2 PM to 10:30 PM
- Every 7th or 8th weekend
- $16.00/hour minimum, eligible for higher pay with experience
- Shift differential of $.75/hour for PM's & $1.50/hour for weekends
- Tuition Reimbursement
This position has an 8/80 hour flex overtime computation.
Work with all departments of Gundersen Health System to insure efficient and timely distribution and delivery of needed supplies, non-stock shipments and various products in order to enhance departmental operations.
1. Work with external providers to receive, stage, store and deliver incoming supplies and equipment.
2. Utilize the Lawson inventory system for receiving freight, inventory control and distribution of supplies.
3. Put away of freight received from vendors and distributors, picking and packing orders from paper requisitions and handhelds. Apply charge stickers to appropriate items when putting product away.
4. Drive a 13-ton delivery box truck or cargo van and back into loading dock. Load and/or unload supplies, non-stock shipments, or product staged on carts and/or pallet racking, utilizing a pallet jack or power industrial trucks.
5. Deliver non-stock shipments and supplies to various departments throughout the organization.
6. Support Laundry with deliveries of supplies and clean linen on both the La Crosse and Onalaska Campus as well as picking up dirty that is returned to the Laundry facility.
7. Pick, stage and deliver Invision orders directly to Hospital Units or to Central Service Distribution Aides for delivery based on urgency of need by utilizing a cart, pallet jack and /or power industrial truck.
8. Recycle plastic totes and various delivery carts and pallets between the La Crosse and Onalaska Campuses and the Distribution Center.
9. Process all product and equipment returns that are to be sent back to vendor via LTL Carrier or through a parcel provider.
10. Cross training will be required as appropriate.
11. Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping workstation area neat and clean. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
12. Wear and use proper safety equipment.
13. Perform other job duties as assigned.
Education and Learning:
REQUIRED High School Diploma or equivalency
DESIRED High School Diploma or equivalency + additional training
DESIRED 2 years experience in a warehouse and/or distribution center requiring basic occupational knowledge and skills.
License and Certifications:
REQUIRED Valid Driver's License (DL)
Age Specific Population Served:
Nonage Specific (N/A)
Category III - No employees in this job title have a reasonably anticipated risk of occupational exposure to blood and/or other potentially infectious materials.
Physical Requirements/Demands Of The Position:
Static Standing Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours)
Stooping/Bending Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours)
Lifting - Floor to Waist Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours) Number of lbs 50-75
Lifting - Waist to Overhead Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours) Number of lbs 50-75
Push/Pull (Static Force) Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours) Number of lbs 200+
If you need assistance with any portion of the application or have questions about the position, please contact [email protected] or call 608-775-0267
Equal Opportunity Employer