La Crosse, WI 54601
Love + medicine is who we are, it's what we do, it's why people want to work here. If you’re looking for a job to love, apply today.
Schedule Weekly Hours:40
The Solution Owner demonstrates extensive knowledge around health plans, accountable care organizations, and/or value-based healthcare concepts, as well as healthcare operations.
Candidates must have proven highly organized and detailed orientated, possess strong work ethic, exhibit superb judgement and professionalism and prosper in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. The person must have strong communication and negotiation skills; be analytic and adaptable.
Remote option available for those who reside in WI, MN or IA.
The Solution Owner is responsible for aligning with strategy, driving vision, development of roadmap and achievement of the goals and objectives of the assigned solution. This person will bring knowledge and decision-making authority and ensure stakeholder engagement and end-user needs are met. The Solution Owner shares accountability for success with the cross-functional team assigned to the solution. The Solution Owner must be highly effective in communication with all stakeholders, including operational and business leads, Scrum Master or Project Manager and Developers. The Solution Owner will thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment and possess a passion for innovation, learning, and continuous improvement.
1. Responsible for collaborating with Quartz and Gundersen to develop and continuously apply the relevant Customer/Stakeholder personas through all iterative phases of ideation, development, deployment and outcomes evaluation.
2. Cultivates connections and meaningful relationships via creating a shared vision, including the WHY behind the work.
3. Manages key relationships and exercises diplomacy across multiple stakeholders with respect to leveraging partnerships as a means to drive success.
4. Fosters a team that is open-minded to innovation and technology if there is possibility to drive efficiency and go further faster.
5. Understand strategic planning and how to foster the alignment of our strategies across both regions.
6. Responsible for developing and achieving improvement and strategic outcomes, financial goals and success metrics.
7. Responsible and accountable for the solution defined as a specific capability or set of capabilities that work in conjunction to enhance business value.
8. Ensures business solutions are commensurate with goals as well as priorities.
9. Responsible for the development of competitive and differentiating use cases for complex, multi-year opportunities which meet the organization’s goals and requirements.
10. Identifies and interprets end-user requirements & data focused on enhancing service delivery.
11. Identifies opportunities for solutions and facilitates prioritization of opportunities to improve within customer/user base.
12. Translate and document clear and well-defined business and functional requirements.
13. Articulates the business value of our services and solutions to customers/functional areas.
14. Serve as liaison between business area(s), project management, technology, and other support areas to identify, define, and resource new features to the solution.
15. Participate in sprint planning, review, and stand-up sessions in collaboration with the respective scrum team.
16. Develop and manage budget.
17. Attain approval, track, update and report to management.
18. Head responsibility for complete cross-functional team performance for roles plus responsibilities involved with solution.
Education and Learning:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Engineering or a related field
- Operational experience in health plan, accountable care organization, or application of value-based healthcare concepts, tactics and related systems of measurement
- Experience in working with employers or other populations in managing the total cost of care
- Strong and visible track record of leading high performing work teams through a servant leadership mindset and partnering skills
- 3-5 years minimum of experience with product or solution management or leadership experience or functional area expertise.
- 3-5 years minimum experience leading lean-agile transformations from design to implementation; having partnered with and advised all facets of the organization from executives to delivery teams
- Ability to identify gaps and areas of improvement, provide recommendations across functional groups
- Innovative problem-solving techniques
- Data analysis and understanding of business value experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in prioritization methodologies
- Understanding and demonstrated use of change management practice
- Operational experience in a healthcare setting
- Experience working in an Agile, Scrum, or Lean Startup environment
License and Certifications:
- Any license/certification as required for area of specialty
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Evidence-Based Management, etc.)
- CSPO Certified Scrum Product Owner
Age Specific Population:
Nonage Specific (N/A)
Category 3 - Employees in this job title have no reasonably anticipated risk of occupational exposure to blood and/or other potentially infectious materials.
Not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (as in typical office or administrative work).
Physical Requirements/Demands of The Position:
Sitting Continually (67-100% or 8 hours)
Walking/Standing Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours)
Driving Occasionally (6-33% or 3 hours)
Reaching - Below Shoulder Rarely (1-5% or .5 hours)
Repetitive Actions - Pinch Forces Rarely (1-5% or .5 hours) Pounds of force 0-25
Repetitive Actions - Fine Manipulation Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours)
If you need assistance with any portion of the application or have questions about the position, please contact [email protected] or call 608-775-0267
Equal Opportunity Employer