La Crosse, WI 54601
Love + medicine is who we are, it's what we do, it's why people want to work here. If you’re looking for a job to love, apply today.
Schedule Weekly Hours:40
Our Human Resources Department is Hiring! The Senior Total Rewards Communications Specialist will work with our Human Resources leaders on developing, planning, and coordinating consistent communication regarding our Total Rewards.
Schedule: Monday-Friday core business hours
Location: La Crosse, WI, remote employment options available for residents of WI, MN, and IA only.
- Bachelors degree in a business related field, Human Resources, Communications, or Marketing.
- 5 years of communications experience
- Familiarity with maintaining and redesigning company websites with updated content
Why join Gundersen?
- Generous Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, HSA/FSA)
- Substantial Retirement Contribution (401K & Base Contribution)
- Work/Life Balance (Vacation time, paid holidays, EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
If you are looking to be a part of a stable and growing mission-driven organization, this may be the right opportunity for you!
The Senior Total Rewards Communications Specialist is responsible for the development, maintenance, design and implementation of content and communication for the Total Rewards and HR Operations team. This role will align messaging with corporate standards and ensure we are delivering a consistent message to the right audience.
1. Develop and implement people centered communication strategies that increase leader and employee understanding and support of Gundersen’s Total Rewards program. Includes developing consistent process to identify and coordinate audiences, messaging, tone and content.
2. Ongoing analysis of metrics related to communication efforts to drive ideas for change and continuously improve effectiveness of communications.
3. In partnership with leadership, create and execute communication plans to improve experience through increased usability, understanding and decision-making ability.
4. In partnership with leadership, define populations to ensure all communication content is created through the lens of the audience, appropriate style of communication and consistent voice depending on the audience.
5. Manage calendar of communications, development of key messages, determination of audience, and development of plan to execute.
6. Create and manage all Gladiator and GundU content. Responsible for managing inventory of current content, re-design existing content, and creation of templates to ensure consistency of content.
7. Complete gap analysis to determine where communication is missing and make recommendations for communication plan.
8. Develop consistency in all communication avenues on who to contact for questions and the process to reach that contact (i.e., phone, email, etc.).
9. Coordinate the redesign of orientation plans for employees and leaders by process not by function. Determine where orientation plans are missing and make recommendations for development of new orientation.
10. Build and manage benefits microsite for open enrollment and own all total rewards summaries and guide updates.
11. Coordinate onsite in-person benefit education events and seminars.
12. Work directly with Total Rewards vendor contacts to develop, maintain, and prioritize vendor content.
13. Performs other job-related responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Learning:
Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field, Human Resources, Communications or Marketing
Five years of communications experience
Seven years of communications experience
Age Specific Population Served:
Nonage Specific (N/A)
Category III - No employees in this job title have a reasonably anticipated risk of occupational exposure to blood and/or other potentially infectious materials.
Not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (as in typical office or administrative work).
Physical Requirements/Demands Of The Position:
Sitting Continually (67-100% or 8 hours)
Repetitive Actions - Fine Manipulation Continually (67-100% or 8 hours)
If you need assistance with any portion of the application or have questions about the position, please contact [email protected] or call 608-775-0267
Equal Opportunity Employer